Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Leadercast Journey


The day is here.  On Friday we will be joining over 150,000 people around the world to celebrate leadership and spend time learning what it means to lead beyond you.  This day has the potential to change lives - and believe me it does.  I find a new depth and space to my own leadership and how I translate and transmit that to others never ceases to amaze me. (Even my mom, who has been retired for 20 years says she learns new things every year right here!)

I would like to extend a special welcome and thank you to the supporting cast that helps bring this event to life every year for the people of our community.  Your thoughts, ideas, words of wisdom and willingness to share your time and your heart truly make a difference and help me stay focused on delivering the best experience possible.

Your leadership in this event has helped us to develop even more - to reach even further, to go beyond.

At Leadercast Windsor Essex this year, we will launch a new leadership initiative called Lab 4 Leaders.  Join us as we celebrate this new way to connect and grow as leaders, while growing leaders in our community and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment