There were so many great things happening all day Friday - Leadercast was awesome.
Here are the tweets that rolled to and from our hashtag #LCWE14
- With high expectations based on a plan with the people, you can make the underdog come from behind to become #1
- The practice of leadership is the daily little things where we put others before ourselves
- A leader sacrifices the numbers for the people
- You change a heart to change a mind.
- People don't follow authority but legitimacy which = Respect, fairness, Trustworthiness
- Treat people with respect and remember people listen and copy you
- There is no better way to impact society around the world than to build entrepreneurs
- an opportunity always comes when your passion and what you're good at meets people's needs
- leaders get results and build relationships
- bad leadership hold us back, good leadership propels us
- If your leadership isn't all about you, it will live beyond you
- when you give away power, you lose nothing, you multiply your leadership
- the value of a life is always measured by how much of it is given away
- Leading as a beyond you leader is a personal decision
There are many more that flowed out the #Leadercast .... such great learning in so many ways.
Thanks again to the participants.
Next year we are focusing on The Brave Ones.....funny how that coincides with my theme for the year!!!
Share your favourites here...